Feb 27, 2013

He shoots...he scores.......


This is fleece blanket number 2 that I tied off for Chris's cousin's benefit.  It is basketball season and a lot of Vermonters are Celtics fans, so I am hoping this will generate some good money for a good cause.  Was fun to make.  I have to say that I wasn't a fan of tied fleece blankets.  I really looked down on them, feeling they were so simplistic.  But honestly after having done a few of them, they are as rewarding to make as they are to use.  The double layers of fleece make it so warm and cozy.  I made my son one for Christmas and he brings it with him to every sleepover.  And the best part about fleece, it is everywhere!  And you can make a "custom" or "themed blanket with minimal effort.  I recommend this project for others.  And would make more as well.

No comments: